Home » » Gemma Collins ‘breaks America’ as she appears on top US TV chat

Gemma Collins ‘breaks America’ as she appears on top US TV chat

GEMMA Collins has cracked America after becoming the latest member of the “Fall of Shame” on the Wendy Williams show.
The Towie diva was added to the list of celebs who have fallen epically in public, following her stumble down during the Radio One Teen Awards on Sunday.
 Gemma Collins joined Wendy Williams' 'fall of shame' wall after her teen awards mishap
6
Gemma Collins joined Wendy Williams' 'fall of shame' wall after her teen awards mishap
 Gemma is now officially in league with Justin Bieber, Cameron Diaz and Kevin Hart
6
Gemma is now officially in league with Justin Bieber, Cameron Diaz and Kevin Hart
Talk show host Wendy showed off the now iconic clip and told her studio audience: “When people fall down it’s so funny that’s why I teeter – I can’t do it again. But this might be the funniest one yet.”
She added: “I don’t know this girl, she’s British. She’s a reality star – her name is Gemma Collins and she was giving out awards at the BBC Radio Teen awards.”
Explaining what happened, Wendy stifled a giggle as she said: “Hunty, look what happens when she turned around and fell through a trap door!”
She added: “Thank god she wasn’t hurt – no one was hurt, but it took 3 people to get her up!”
 Gemma was helped up by Love Island's Jamie, Marcel and Amber
REX FEATURES
6
Gemma was helped up by Love Island's Jamie, Marcel and Amber
 The star put on a brave face after the mishap but left with several bruises
6
The star put on a brave face after the mishap but left with several bruises
Gemma joins the likes of Justin Bieber, Cameron Diaz, Meghan Trainor and Zac Efron on the Fall of Shame – meaning she is officially rubbing shoulders with A-lists (though maybe not quite how she accepted).
Clearly excited about her stateside moment of fame, Gemma was quick to retweet the mention of the segment, and posted the moment onto Instagram as well.
Sunday’s accident, which has now gone viral around the world, left her bruised and nursing a bad back.
Gemma, 36, said she feared being crushed by a hydraulic platform that was raising Love Island stars Amber DaviesJamie Jewitt and Marcel Somerville on to the stage at London’s SSE Arena.
 Gemma's shocking moment became the talking point of the ceremony
6
Gemma's shocking moment became the talking point of the ceremony
In an exclusive interview, she told The Sun: “I’m in total shock. It is a miracle I am living to tell the tale.
I could have died or at least been disabled at the end of it. I could have been legless. Legless!
 Gemma wasn't aware she was standing next to a trap door
6
Gemma wasn't aware she was standing next to a trap door
“I’m not being funny, I didn’t even get a tenner for turning up. I didn’t even know there was a hole there.
“To be honest when it happened I didn’t know where I was, what day of the week it was. No joke, my life did flash before my eyes. I thought I was dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment